How can i upgrade my hp.?

I have a 91 camaro RS 3.1 liter automatic. Now my question is simple i dont have tons of money to spend but i would like to improve my hp a bit, but also save my gas at the same time. is there anything i can do to get better gas mileage. Any mods, or rigs.

Reply to
chevyman125

Try posting this on

, you'll get a lot of suggestions and advice from Camaro enthusiasts. Terry M.

Reply to
Terry