How did you hang exhaust on a 2nd gen?

73 Camaro, aftmarket dual exhaust... There is room for improvement on the way my exhaust is hanging right now. The previous owner bolted through the floorboard in the rear seat, which is now
tearing holes in it. And the other spot in the rear is just a bolt stuck into a plastic anchor in the frame - the manual looks like there was originally a fixture here to hang it from.
So my question is, how is your dual exhaust installed?
Thanks Darrel
reinforce the area with large washers and tightened bolts.

The
now
into a