How do your remove rear seat on 1974 camaro?

Hello:) Im trying to remove the complete rear seat of my 1974 camaro and am having no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks :)

Reply to
:

Push the front of the bottom cushion back while lifting up. I takes quite a bit of force to get it to let go.

Reply to
JimV

That will remove the lower cushions....(seat area)

to remove the rear ( Backrest ) remove the 2 bolts (7/16) and push the cushion in to the rear of the car and up.

The cushion has places in it for 3 hooks from the sheet metal to attach to the backside of the cushion. It's a real pain until you get the hang of it.........Stan

Reply to
BAD 4 GOOD

Thanks guys!! Im going to give it a shot.

Reply to
: