how much for a 68 Camaro?

I have a pair of 68 Camaros. It's time to sell a one of them to make room for a new project. I'm wondering what a fair price for a clean, rust-free '68 is in California. Show cars go for 15-30 k, but this car
would be more of a daily driver. You could tub it and drop in a rat or a stroker for five or six grand. The car has a crate 327 which has been run maybe a dozen times in two years. It has a 9" and a glide, but I'll put the stock tranny and diff back in before selling it. The only thing it needs is a good paint job (the previous owner had some kind of discount paint job). I've been sitting on it for a couple of years, and just can't store it any more. I'm aware that they can be had for a song in some parts of the country, but not on the west coast. I see pathetic, primered, rusty junk heaps in the paper all the time for six or seven grand, and they seem to sell quickly. California has the toughest smog laws in the world, so smogproof cars are in demand here. Any thoughts on an appropriate price?
Here's a link to a couple of high resolution pics:
http://spoofproof.org/camaro/index.htm
-- -linux_lad To verify that this post isn't forged, click here: http://www.spoofproof.org/verify.php?sigWb487f7f1c44a846e07eb0c5f258515
I also own a '68 Camaro California car, so I study the want ads for first gen Camaros obsessively. The prices have increased a lot just in the past couple years. If the car is mostly original, with a solid undercarriage and in good mechanical condition, especially with a newer engine, I'd say no less than 12K. Possibly a little more. At 10K it would be a steal. Here in the midwest these cars are extremely hard to find without rust, so prices tend to be even higher. The paint job doesn't detract too much from the value of the car, since many people would rather paint it themselves. I think one reason they are so popular is that teenagers absolutely love them, when my daugther drives my Camaro to high school, people go crazy looking at it and actually follow her around (hopefully to look at the car, not her!).
Good luck selling the car!
Terry