how to disable airbag??

I have just purchased a 1995 v6 Camaro. I really love the car except for one thing, it has airbags! How do I disable them? Can I just pull a fuse or cut a
wire? I was told by my machanic that doing that could cause it to go off, does anyone know how I can safely disable my airbag?
you dont want to live?
--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

Hit a tree.
-- 98 Camaro

one
cut a

does
And we are supposed to take wisdom from a person with terrible grammar skills. I take it you weren't wearing your helmet? Airbags are there for a reason chief.
-- 98 Camaro

sorry my friend I am french, but you shure can wrote french better then my english
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:01:11 -0400, "98 Camaro"

and I am 52 ride a Harley 9made by americains but buy by frnech peoples too at least I try to write