How to identify 1967/1968 camaro front bumper

Hi all,

I ended up with a mystery front bumper when I picked up my project car - not a 1967/1968 camaro (sorry, I'm a Ford fan. I like the way early Camaros & Firebirds look, but the earliest Mustangs have my heart). Anyways, I have no need for something that is clearly not a 65/66 Mustang front bumper.

I've eyeballed the bumper, and it looks like an early-model Camaro front bumper, but I can't find any part numbers anywhere on the interior of the bumper. Is there any way I can verify if this is a front bumper or not?

Thanks in advance for the info.

-Chris

Reply to
Chris Hayden

Sure, post a link to a picture of it either in here or in the alt autos pictures group and you'll get your answer.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Turn it upside down:

If it's got balls, it's a Camaro bumper. If it's got a snatch, it's a Ford product!

LOL

I hope this helps?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

ROFL!!! Thats a good one.. :)

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (148k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops (For sale for $2,200) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops for parts from one
Reply to
KITT