how to make my car shake at idle

Page 1 of 2
hey yall it's me again with my 81 camaro. how do i make my car shake when i'm at idle. i mean really shake like as if the engine wants to come out of the car.
thanks again!
: hey yall it's me again with my 81 camaro. how do i make my car shake when : i'm at idle. i mean really shake like as if the engine wants to come out of : the car. : : thanks again!
Buy a Peugot.
I have a great way to make your car shake a little at idle. I have a 68 Camaro, and it works for me. First, I get my wife REALLY angry, it doesn't take much believe me. If you don't have a wife a neighbor will do. Then, I run out into the garage, fire up the Camaro, and lock the doors. When my wife chases me out, she starts slamming into the side of the car, and the harder I laugh the better the rocking becomes. Works every time-- Terry

Another idea is to disconnect a couple spark plug wires. Then rev the motor up, the hood will start shaking like mad, and you'll get the desired effect.
(just kidding, don't try this at home).
Terry Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Sorry GLK. Terry wins this one... LOL!!!
NOI
: : > I have a great way to make your car shake a little at idle. I have a : > 68 Camaro, and it works for me. : > First, I get my wife REALLY angry, it doesn't take much believe me. : > If you don't have a wife a neighbor will do. : > Then, I run out into the garage, fire up the Camaro, and lock the : > doors. When my wife chases me out, she starts : > slamming into the side of the car, and the harder I laugh the better : > the rocking becomes. Works every time-- Terry : : Sorry GLK. Terry wins this one... LOL!!! : : NOI
Mmm...I think a peugot might actually be worse. <wink>
GLK9MM Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

True, but the lasting image of a large woman chasing some poor guy out of the house and into his car, then the same large woman running into the car over and over like a pissed rhinocerous on PCP was much more funny than the Peugot image...
I hope you understand... <G>
NOI
Hi, you're pretty close, actually my wife is pretty small, more like a bulldog or pit bull chasing me to my only refuge (inside the Camaro).-- Terry

Terry Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Is she 4'9" like mine?
If so, don't piss her off. It'll be very ugly for you if you do... <G>
NOI
Yeah, pretty close to 4ft9, maybe 4ft 10. I have a secret theory that being short all her life makes her defensive and especially suspicious of taller people (nearly everyone)...could be a good quality when a woman is young, but when they get older you're right it all turns ugly...just a theory-- Terry

stephen Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Easy. Get your girlfriend, park somewhere, and, oh sorry. You're screwed. It will never shake...
NOI
Hmm, this might be a problem, if you can't get the car to shake at idle w/ the girlfriend, it will never shake if you marry her! Sorry 'bout that I couldn't resist-- Terry

Terry Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

True, however, the original poster obviously has no car or girlfriend...
Definitely a problem there... <G>
NOI
Terry Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

P.S. I am still laughing at your suggestion... LOL!!!
"the harder I laugh the better the rocking becomes" LOL!!!
NOI
Believe me, I speak from marital experience...after being married long enough, not only will you not have the rocking motion, but you won't even get 'er to turn over!

Terry Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Preaching==>choir
NOI (5 years in may)
: Believe me, I speak from marital experience...after being married long : enough, : not only will you not have the rocking motion, but you won't even get 'er to : turn over!
So....you're wife is just like a car.zq
No matter how much you need it, on a cold morning, she just won't turn over.
GLK9MM Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

LOL!!!
Mine has a dead battery, I am convinced... <G>
NOI
PS Maybe there should be a newsgroup for married men who still try to maintain muscle cars in the garage, like me... my wife just doesn't get the whole Camaro thing....have you ever seen a woman try to shift a muncie 4 speed when she DOESN'T WANT to be able to drive it? Not a pretty sight.... or sound.

Terry Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Lol. You're lucky. My wife wants to drag race me and win.
It's gonna be an ugly summer next year... <G>
NOI