I need some help here!?!?

I am having alot of problems with my transmissions, this summer alone I went through 2 the third is being rebuilt before installation! My car was origionally automatic(but me being as difficult as I am) changed it to manual.
Every time the tranny blows the oil out of the seals and then clearly ends up blown. What could be causeing this??

went
manual.
up
Changed it to what manual? Most manuals have a vent at the top. The only way fluid could get pushed out of the seals is if there pressure in the case. I.E., the vent is closed. Al