I want to buy a Camaro

I would like to buy a 67, 68, or 69 Camaro, but it needs to be somewhat restored. I'm not patient enough to do all the dent and rust stuff. How inexpensive will I be able to find a car at that stage. Interior doesn't
have to be great, engine and tranny don't have to be great, just no rust or dents.
Thanks, Jeremy
Take a look on ebay, pages and pages of 1st gens. I was lucky and found a decent 68 and have been driving it every day.
Jeremy wrote:

I am thinking about selling my 68. Black with silver rs stripe (not an rs) 327, turbo 400, good body, nice paint, great driver. $9,000 and you arrange and pay your own shipping. Email me for pictures if your interested. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (a couple of pics linked to the profile).