installing an intake gasket in a 2.8, have some questions.

All of the pushrods go through the gasket..would you slice the gasket since that part is not used anyway, or would you pull out all of the pushrods?

Would you use any high tack, Permatex, or silicone on the gasket? I know that I have to gob on the silicone in the front and back of the manifold.

Reply to
HotRod53