Installing Deck in '02 Camaro Conv. v6 3.8 (Where is the best place to ground?)

Hello,
As the subject line implies -- I am installing a deck into an '02 camaro convertible and am wondering if anyone knew the best place to ground it?
Thanks, Jeremy

Depends, dude. Is it a wood deck or a concrete deck?
With a wood deck, you should drive a 3 foot copper spike into the dirt and connect it with braided copper wire. The length of the wire will depend on how far you want to drive. If it's a concrete deck, you can ground it to a big piece of rebar, depending if you have big enough footings...
I agree' Use rebar on the copper as mentioned before.
Perhaps you could just use a Wiring harness adapter and connect the wires color for color. It uses the factory ground.

on