Installing rubber bumper kit in 69 Camaro

The rubber bumper kit I purchased didn't come with any pics or intructions, just the little rubber pieces all jumbled together in a bag. The door bumpers were easy enough to recognize and install, but I'm having trouble figuring out the rest (hood, trunk, glove box, etc.). Does anyone have a copy of a diagram for placing these that I can get via email or from a website?

-lmg

Reply to
hornet150