Instrument Cluster Lights

I am rebuilding the instrument cluster in my 92RS. There is no way to replace just the bulbs. I need to replace the sockets the bulbs are in. Anybody know where to get new ones? I hope I do not have to buy a whole new
cluster. Thank you everybody in advance!!!!!
Charles
I haven't had my cluster out to look at the sockets, but in my past experience, almost every garden-variety analog-cluster GM car used the same sockets.
Try any junkyard with 90's-vintage GM cars. That's where I'd start.