Interchangeable parts for a 79 Camaro

Does anyone know where I can get a book on interchangeable parts for a 79 Camaro Z28? I'm particularly looking for a rear end to put in it.

70-81 camaro or firechicken rear ends will fit

Thanks for the help

HP Books has a large selection of automotive books. Maybe it's motorbooks international I'm thinking about. Anyhoo, try the link below.
http://www.motorbooks.com /