INTERIOR HELP!!!

I want to redo the interior of my car. I have a red v6 camaro with kicker subs and an awesome JVC system. I need some good interior sites where i can like map
out the car with all the customs. New Seats, gauges, pedals i just wanna totally redecorate it, anyone have sites, stores, tips just post em thank you. -Jake
JakeMan5000 wrote:

http://www.classicindustries.com /
http://www.paddockparts.com
You didn't mention what year your car is. If it is a third gen, you can put some forth gen interior parts in it (with some work you can put a complete forth gen interior in it). You should visit thirdgen.org.

www.projectcamaro.com
www.cardomain.com (search camaros)