IRS on a 3rd gen.

Hi everybody,

I about to put a corvette C4 IRS on my 90 Iroc. I heard about some guys that have done it already but couldn't find information and/or pics of this swap.

Anybody can help me? just providing a link or an e-mail of guys who have done susch a swap would be immensely helpfull.

Thanks all.

Try this site.^ It's all about the handling aspect of hot rodding. You are sure to find someone who's done that conversion.

Wayne Due^ sells conversion kits for 1st and 2nd Gen F-bodies and may have something in the works for the 3rd gen, who knows?

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to