IRS on a 3rd gen.

Hi everybody,
I about to put a corvette C4 IRS on my 90 Iroc. I heard about some guys that have done it already but couldn't find information and/or pics of this swap.
Anybody can help me? just providing a link or an e-mail of guys who have done susch a swap would be immensely helpfull.
Thanks all.

http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/index.php ?
Try this site.^ It's all about the handling aspect of hot rodding. You are sure to find someone who's done that conversion.
http://www.waynedue.com/web/Products/irs.html
Wayne Due^ sells conversion kits for 1st and 2nd Gen F-bodies and may have something in the works for the 3rd gen, who knows?