K&N FIPK

This might be a stupid question. I have a 95 camaro 3.4 manual. I am thinking about installing a K&N FIPK. I was also thinking about installing the K&N air filters.
My question is, does the FIPK replace the air filter box so that I don't need these air filters if I install the FIPK?
The FIPK replaces the air box, and comes with a K&N cone air filter. It is a kit, so no need for additional filters.
-- 98 Camaro

i put just the stock replacement filter in and gained .4 in the 1/4 on my 95 v6. moderator at www.fl-thirdgen.org
LOL, u dont even KNOW where a dragstrip is , u DOLT
: >This might be a stupid question. : >I have a 95 camaro 3.4 manual. : >I am thinking about installing a K&N FIPK. : : i put just the stock replacement filter in and gained .4 in the 1/4 on my 95 : v6. : moderator at www.fl-thirdgen.org :
<Rant snip>
<whine snipped>
I can always forward him the 3 inch increasing spam, maybe that will lighten up. After all, they add width too. LOL
-- 98 Camaro

That is a good one.
-- 98 Camaro