Key fob (faub?)

I haven't lost it yet, but I don't want to get into that boat too early. Anybody know how to get a copy of a key fob before I loose it? '98 Camaro SS. I'm an EE so I could use some schematics if anyone knows how to get a
hold of them.
Thanks, DC
Just go to the dealer and buy one. The are about ~$30.
This site shows you how to reprogram them: http://www.installuniversity.com/install_university/installu_pages/freshman_year/key_fob.htm

snipped-for-privacy@uwish.com wrote:

You're going to build a fob? Why? Ebay...