Key fob (faub?)

I haven't lost it yet, but I don't want to get into that boat too early. Anybody know how to get a copy of a key fob before I loose it? '98 Camaro SS. I'm an EE so I could use some schematics if anyone knows how to get a hold of them.

Thanks, DC

Reply to
howdydoody

Just go to the dealer and buy one. The are about ~$30.

This site shows you how to reprogram them:

d666e

You're going to build a fob? Why? Ebay...

Reply to
JimV