Key Remote fob and ignition key

My '98 Camaro came with only one set of keys and remote. Where is the best deal on getting an extra set of keys and another remote?
Dealer? eBay?

I got my extra keys from ebay for my 94 camaro. It has the chip in the key so I just measured the ohm to get the correct key. I paid $9.00 total for it on ebay and just took the blank and had it cut for a buck, and it was $25.00 plus tax from the dealer.
I only got one remote and so I called the dealer. He said that it was $75 for the remote and $25-$45 to program it. He needed the VIN to ensure the right remote was given so that it matched the anti-theft option.
I found one on ebay for $15 instead. I haven't received it yet, but I think the programming fee is a lot of hogwash as the owner's manual gives a bunch of information on getting the new one to sync with the system.