Knock Sensors On 3800 series II

I have a 96 camaro with the 3.8 v6 and was wondering if there is anyway to bypass the knock sensor or get rid of it completly so i can install a set of edelbrock timing gears when i rebuild my engine next month?

none that I know of. that knock sensor is what stands between your engine and detonation. you sure you want to eliminate such an important piece of your ignition system?