knt rdr

where do i find a 3.8 sfi turboo i am interested in doing the power plant change over you talk like it is a everyday motor so tell me where i can find one

All you have to do is search for an 89 Turbo GTA. Or for an 87 Buick Grand National. Sometimes you can find parts fairly easy for them online, by doing a search for parts. You can also check local wrecking yards to see if they have one wrecked. If I find any links online, I'll be sure to post them. =)
Just a couple of helpful tips.

Here's one place I managed to find... http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com / They have one that's been bumped into. You might be able to get the drive train from them. I found the link by doing a search on Yahoo! "89 Turbo GTA" is what I typed in for the search. You might find more that way. You might also find more parts talking to the guys on www.thirdgen.org Hope this gives ya a bigger start. Good luck to ya.