LIFT

Hi I have a 84 camaro and would like to lift the rear a fair bit but they say you cant buy air shocks for this car. If not I would like to know how to
accomplish this. Any help would be good thanks.
Paul
I would think that air ride shocks would be able to be put on any car. I have a catologe of Air Ride Technologies, and they have plenty of old cars with air ride shocks. Check out www.ridetech.com and order yourself a free catologe on the neat systems they have.
--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:48:25 -0400, "Paul Lavoie"

Why do you want to lift the rear? Does your car sag in the rear? New stiff springs with a higher rate will probably be enough for you. TRW makes just about any type and rate spring that there is. If money is no object then you can look into air bag suspension to get the ride height you want.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero/index.htm
Some are wise and some are otherwise