LIFT

Hi I have a 84 camaro and would like to lift the rear a fair bit but they say you cant buy air shocks for this car. If not I would like to know how to accomplish this. Any help would be good thanks.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Lavoie

I would think that air ride shocks would be able to be put on any car. I have a catologe of Air Ride Technologies, and they have plenty of old cars with air ride shocks. Check out

and order yourself a free catologe on the neat systems they have.

Reply to
Larry Durst

Why do you want to lift the rear? Does your car sag in the rear? New stiff springs with a higher rate will probably be enough for you. TRW makes just about any type and rate spring that there is. If money is no object then you can look into air bag suspension to get the ride height you want.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Some are wise and some are otherwise