lift

I would like to lift the rear of my 82 and 84 camaros. I would like the same lift as shackles on leaf spring cars without going to airbags. Some people say air shocks but when I go to my supplier he says
don't make them next ? I now have a new supplier but he doesn't know much more so please help me with part #s or other ideas.
Thanks for letting me vent Paul