Limited Slip Differential?

Hi
How can I find out wether my 1983 Camary Z28 has a limited slip differential or not?
Placing the car on jackstands and turn one of the wheels and looking what the other wheel does?
Regards
Dominik

With an operating limited slip differential both wheels will turn in the same direction. Not necessarily the case with a worn unit. The best way to tell is to go to the code sticker or the stamped code on the axle itself.