Looking for 68 SS camaro

My boyfriend who i love more than anything in the world was killed while driving a little over a week ago and it was always his dream to buy and rebuild a 68
camaro SS 4 speed, Since I dont know too much about cars and cant rebuild it my self I was wondering if any one could give me info on where to look in FL and who to talk to b/c since he cant make his dream come true I would like to
Usually at Grocery stores you see those classic car books with cars for sale, you can try there. Or try www.AutoTrader.com and just search for the car with your zip code or closest zip codes .
good luck to you