looking for a 1974-1977 project Camaro

I'm looking for a project camaro from 1974-1977 could consider other years as well. Ideally the car would be a someones past nice ride which owner has
just let it sit and lost interest or time pererbaly complete and running but not nessecary no basket cases and no trailer queens I'm on a tight budget I'm located in Ottawa Ontario Canada but will travel for right car. please send info and pics to me at rob.padovan/at/pwgsc.gc.ca please replace /at/ with @
Go for the 1974...... It has the smaller back window that doesn't wrap around into the sail panels. Probably will be worth more also.
There was a guy about 10 miles from me (Virginia) taking closed bids on a 1974 Z-28. Needed much work though. I would have given him about $1,000. for it.