Looking for an online shop for Camaro parts

Living in Germany, I often have problems finding spare parts for my 99 Camaro Z28 at reasonable prices.. At the moment I need a couple of windshield wipers and the cost in $ would
be more than 100$..
As I will be in the STates in the next couple of weeks, and I have a friend there that I can use as a "shipping address", I am looking for a couple of online stores where I can look for spare parts for my chevy..
Any suggestion of a shop that you particularly like?
Thx a ton!
Cacio www.geocities.com/cacio

Classic Industries Year One The Paddock D&R Classics
All have web pages and some have different distribution points that may be closer to your friend. A simple search should bring the home pages up.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise