Looking for Good Tech to restore Camaro - Phoenix / Chandler AZ

I'm looking to hire a good auto technician to restore a Camaro. I live in the Phoenix / Chandler Area in Arizona. I was hoping to find some one who is under employed (read "want's to do this as a side job") I'm a private employer and will pay a "flat rate". If you are interested, you can email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks

Reply to
Jay D. See

The Berlinetta sucks...