Looking for original color codes.

I'm looking for original color codes for the engine (Stock ME 327 2bbl 210 Hp), inside of my trunk (speckled something), floor boards and under carriage and a stock front grille (NOS and unpainted). My car is a 68
Camaro Ermine white ("C") with the Z21 exterior mouldings and Z23 interior decor package my interior code is 712 black. Any websites or personal information about this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Try www.camaros.org
Ed 68 SS 355