low traction light

Hi, I have a 97 camaro... sometimes when I'm trying to park the car and turning the wheel to right/left completely while pushing the brake, the low traction
light comes up and the car skids a little... even in complete dry and non-slippery surface and very low speed. But in normal driving conditions everything is fine. Any ideas of what can be the reason? Thanks
I would think ...the car skids then light comes on...reason being.... I think the front wheel/wheels lock up and the rear are still rolling, the sensor tell the computer it's a low traction condition. About 20 seconds or so pass....light goes out. (This is normal I believe)
Mine kicks on when sliding to a stop on dirt 95 bird
sTAn

turning
traction