LS1 or LS6 in 68 Camaro

Hey everyone, I'm going to start a project car in the next year and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience putting a recent model LS1 or LS6 crate engine in the body of a 68 camaro? I'm going to put in a
different trany and rear-end, so the match up can come later on those components. I wanted to know about any problems using a late model, fuel injected engine in an old body style without having to re-frame the whole front end. I'm totally open to suggestions and direction. Like I said, this is just the planning stage for information gathering. If anyone has any experience putting a supercharger on one of these engines I would like to hear about your experience in that also. I'm looking at something like the MangaChanger www.magnacharger.com (the link is a little flaky at times) Or check out: http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/MagnaCharger /
I can take direct emails at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or reply to this thread.
rh
On 22 May 2004 11:04:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (manimal 2000) puked:

There was an article in one of the car mags either this month or last. If I come across it, I'll post the parts that were needed. Seems the oil pan needed to be replaced or modified because of the way it fit in the car. The whole car didn't need to be reframed. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Thanks, If you get the Mags name I will track down the article. I have seen a couple of recent motors in the old camaros on some web sites. There looks to be a lot of info out there for this one.
rh
or reply to this

Methinks Car Craft May 2004 issue has what you desire. www.carcraft.com should get you the feature. Good hunting Tim sends
or reply to this

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:17:46 -0700, "ManimalXP"

I read so many of them, but I tend to believe it was Chevy High Performance.
puked:

http://www.carcraft.com/techarticles/116_0405_swap/index.html
Tim sends
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Tim) wrote in message puked: