LT-1?

I am looking at a 1995 Camaro Z28 with the 5.7L. Are all the 5.7l engines in '95 the LT-1 engine or are there two 5.7L engines? It has the 5.7L but I
just want to make sure it is the LT-1, how do I tell?
TIA! Mike
-

All are LT-1s in Camaros. Also all 5.7L in Caprice, Roadmaster, Impala, and Fleetwoods from 94 till they quit making real cars in 96 had the LT-1. Camaro/Firebird went to the LS-1 in '98
Its the LT1

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

engines
but
Thank you very much guys!
-
Hi Mike..where are you?? I have a nice 97 anniversary edition. White with orange stripes with white leather. Hood,bumper cover and driver side fender are dented. Will sell inexpensively!! Email if interested:)Nel
Would this be Mike Begin from Ontario Canada

tdumoulin wrote:

No, sorry. From USA.
Mike
-