manual transmission conversion

I have 67 camaro and it has a 2spd powerglide and I am wanting to convert it to a manual tranny. I live in baltimore and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere reputable in this area that I can go to inquire about the conversion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
67rs/ss man

Ask this on

JimV

It's a cake job. Just get yourself a 1967 Camaro Assembly Manual and a Classic Industries, Year One, The Paddock, ect. parts catalogs and go to town. Very easy to do as long as you have a transmission that will work for you. If you are looking for a newer 5 speed or 6 speed then TKO is the way to go. TREMEC.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to