Metric rims??

Upon purchasing my 1983 z28 I was well aware that i needed new tires. Little did I know that the rims were metric. Checking with ALL tire suppliers in the
area I went to michelin (type of rims) they informed me that the tires I required were discontinued in Canada and available in the US for the wonderful price of approx. $400 per tire! I have decided to sell the rims! How could I find out how much they are worth?? the sizing is 240/55VR415 if anyone out there has an idea of what they are worth pls let me know! thanks!
Upon purchasing my 1983 z28 I was well aware that i needed new tires. Little did I know that the rims were metric. Checking with ALL tire suppliers in the area I went to michelin (type of rims) they informed me that the tires I required were discontinued in Canada and available in the US for the wonderful price of approx. $400 per tire! I have decided to sell the rims! How could I find out how much they are worth?? the sizing is 240/55VR415 if anyone out there has an idea of what they are worth pls let me know! thanks!

Just about every tire you buy today is measured in metric or millimeters if you will. If that is the tire size that came off of the wheel then put either 245/50-15's or 235/60-15's on the wheels, or whatever size comes up to the correct height. 1 centimeter isn't going to make much of a difference in your speedometer or how well it fits on the wheel as long as it is a 15" wheel.