Monochromatic Roof Paint

I copied the below from a Camro web site. My 97RS has this (noticed on new car sticker). What does it mean?
Rick
Features: All Base Camaro's received body-colored side C-panels, unless
equipped with T-Top's (CC1) in which case the roof, C-panels, and mirrors would be black. HOWEVER, if you ordered T-Top's (CC1) AND ordered the RPO D82 option (Monochromatic Roof Paint), you could change the roof, c-panels, and outside mirrors to the same body color.
The word monochromatic simply means "one color", meaning that the entire body of the car is a single color. Notice that many of the fourth gens on the road have a black roof and mirrors. It was an extra cost option to have the entire car painted one color. You car has that option. - Gary

new
c-panels,