My 1991 Camaro RS

Just figured I would share some photos of my camaro, would be pretty cool at least I think so if the rest of the group would share photo's of ur own car...comments are welcome

The Anonymous Alcoholic! Drink 12:365 Copyright © 2003 Drinkenstein

Reply to
Drinkenstein

Drinkenstein Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Cool. What's it got in it?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck
3.1 V6...That's what it had in it when i bought it, when that engine goes south I'll put the same kinda motor in it or something with a little more power not sure yet, but to be a 3.1 V6 is sure as hell will get up and go and it's cheap on gas....
Reply to
Drinkenstein

http://68.1.231.79:8080

Reply to
Benito

Cool, thanks. Here's some pics of my Camaro. Ignore the text pics of anything other than the Camaro (just put the pics in a template and all that other stuff was already there). Hope you like it (I sure do).

Patman

Patman

Damn dawg, that's sharpe to be a 95 model, thanks for sharing...

The Anonymous Alcoholic! Drink 12:365 Copyright © 2003 Drinkenstein

Reply to
Drinkenstein

Throw some different rims on that camaro and that would be a tight ride..IMHO...still looks good though

The Anonymous Alcoholic! Drink 12:365 Copyright © 2003 Drinkenstein

Reply to
Drinkenstein

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

Blahhhh I love the stock wheels. Just wish they were like 17s or 18s

Reply to
Benito

The stock wheels look fine man.... 16X8 with 245/50-16's all the way around look sweet. I have an '83 Z-28 with 16X8 '86 IROC rims...

~John

John King

what are the stats/mods/upgrades on that bad boy?

Reply to
<elwell