My 3.1 camaro is overheating...

My 1991 camaro rs is overheating because my fan turn on at about 240F then it cools down to about 200F then its start to overheat again. I already flush the radiador and I change the thermostat.But it didn?t help is doing the same thing. The water pump is not leaking nor its making a weird noise. I need help fast, because I don?t want to lose my camaro.

Reply to
Pancho