my baby camero is broke plz help

ok first thing my dad is a mechanic but is 63 and 1500 miles away :( soooooooo.... heres the problem it started with the battery dying dad seached the car pulled a few lightbulbs and then went back home still has that problem 2nd problem my xboyfriend worked on it he wound up blowing of a fast release pipe to the antifreeze thingy he fixed it then it overheats dad comes back down problem was needed to get the air out of the radiator thats done now where he released the air the metel had a little whole kinda fixed that thing is antifrezze was squrting out on a part of the engine now when i start it theres a sizzling noise scares me not sure what its from if its antifrezze mixing with oil thats on the engine it still has a problem keeping a charge anyways if anyone can help me i thank you

Reply to
teri

I'm sorry Terry, I'm sure that you were writing in english but I just can not understand what you wrote. English is a funny thing, it uses punctuation and seperators, like the comma and the paragraph to better help you understand and "breathe" when speaking it out loud.

Try posting your questions again, only this time think like someone out of high school.

Thanks for your patience.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Terry must be damn good at blowing off a fast release pipe if anybody is putting up with her for more than one night....

Reply to
ATP*