Need advice on 94 Camaro Aligment

I have a 1994 Camaro My son run it off road hit the passerage side fender The trouble is the passerage side susspend is mess up the top tire lean out. I took it to tire and aligement shop also body shop
They replace the whole suspension and didn't correct it. They say there no frame . They Don't know how to fix it and each place I take it to they all say the same replace the suspension then when they find out it been replaced they said I don't know if you find out let me know. So I was wonder if someone has had this promable and can tell us how to fix it Willing to try any thing you can think of . Thank you in advanced for any suggest BJ
On 11 Mar 2006 10:36:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@ev1.net wrote:

You or they may think that there are no kinks in the suspension but I'd probably not be going out on a limb by saying that something is bent or twisted in the undercarriage.
I ran into a curb with my Mustang last year and though there were no signs of damage other than to the rear axle, both wheels, and the strut on that side, my alignment guy had to do some custom work to the strut to make the alignment correct.
Good luck with finding the problem.