NEED Help!! Black Liquid coming from Exhaust

Hello everyone. I need some help. I just notice my car is starting to smoke and there is a lite Black Liquid coming from Exhaust tip. Is this a major problem? (Head Gasket,ETC?

Reply to
kraemer94

Hello.it may be burning to much motor oil,should give it a tune up with a engine flush I will work wonders.

Reply to
68cam