Need help with TPI in a street machine

I'm a pretty good 63 year old grease monkey but I have never worked with any TPI's. Am bulding a '55 Stude HT. '86 Vette 350 W/5 speed tranny out of a
Camaro and a 4.56 rear end out of an S-10 (RG&P my installation). Anyone have any pointers? Like, what ECM (original Vette?) to use? etc, etc, etc. thanks in advance for any help anyone can give. Jerry