New Camaro 2004 Spring debut

I don't know if any one posted any information on this subject yet. Just talked to my dad who is a chevy part manager. Said the new camaro is set to debut in spring of 2004. The front will look something like the Iroc camaro
and the back end will look more like the 67 or 1st gen camaros and will be front wheel drive.
I would rather see the Camaro die an honorable death never to return, than to be reincarnated as a front wheel drive POS. - Gary

My God that is the worse news i have had all year! Front wheel drive?

This is not news... This is BS. "I know a guy that knows a guy that knows...." bah.
Nice try troll
4/10 on the trollometer

I agree... I can't think of a single car that has been brought back that is worth a shit. Its sad.
--
Well, catch you later,
-KITT

Not even the Cougar? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
: puked: : : >I agree... I can't think of a single car that has been brought back that is : >worth a shit. Its sad. : : Not even the Cougar? : -- : lab~rat >:-) : Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
You are so joking! The 1998+ Cougar is crapola. Ford ran Mercury into the ground...much like GM did to Oldsmobile.
The very LEAST Ford could have done was pump the Cougar through the SVT and kick out a V8 or a SCV6.
GLK9MM Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

But hey, that makes sense. I am convinced that the Big 3 (as they used to be called) don't employ anyone in the heirarchy that has a clue...
NOI
What about the new GTO? That car is worthy of not talking trash about.
0-60, 5.3 seconds, or some crap like that?! That's respectable.
"Change is good"

Daniel Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

I haven't heard about it. Any links?
NOI
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:14:00 GMT, "Daniel"

I'll take a Holden Ute. Why is it the Aussies get all the cool stuff? -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
The new GTO looks too much like the Grand Prix and Grand AM. It has nothing that looks anything like what we all knew a GTO to look like. No I do not expect it to look exactly like the OLD GTO but it could have had some style other than the Prix and the AM.
Respectable times Yes, but style No

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:55:55 -0500, "GLK9MM"

Big time. There's a club that shows up at the weekly cruise-in that have them all riced out. I had a friend with a '68 that would be rolling over in its car crusher if it found out what its predecessor ended up being.
: >You are so joking! The 1998+ Cougar is crapola. Ford ran Mercury into the : >ground...much like GM did to Oldsmobile. : : Big time. There's a club that shows up at the weekly cruise-in that : have them all riced out. I had a friend with a '68 that would be : rolling over in its car crusher if it found out what its predecessor : ended up being. : : -- : lab~rat >:-) : Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Phew.....GOOD!
I'm not too keen on the GTO either. I WAS, but the more I look at it, the more I just don't like it. There's nothing remarkable about it other than the powerplant.
The holden comodore SS would be a better buy for me than the monaro/GTO.

GM is currently running a commercial on TV showing glimpses of the new GTO through tire smoke that looks and sounds like it was created by someone doing a "brake torque" (is that what you call it ?) burnout. A very cool commercial and was suprised to see GM promoting the car this way.