new old camaro

i've heard rumors that chevy is reworking the camaro much like ford did the mustang....a new camaro modeled after the '68-'69 models. is there any truth
to that rumor or is it all bs?
thanks.
Something smart done by GM and kLutz? I highly doubt it.

the
truth

I saw some similar 'new camaro' pics online, didn't do much for me either. It would be unbelievable if GM actually produced a camaro similar to the first gen camaro, I realize they think they can do it 'better' now but what a dream!
Terry

did
any

Then again almost everyone I've talked to thinks that the new mustangs are as hideous as the old ones. I think they are one of the ugliest American cars on the road. Then again I worked for Ford and owned a couple of the junkstangs which I will never do again in my life... especially since I have been a diehard GM man all my life. (I only worked at Ford because they offered and I couldn' turn down the pay.)
I actually liked the concept Camaro, it's not an exact copy of the first gen, but it does have some of their looks. I didn't care for the back end. Here is a link to a few pics of it.... http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0309phr_5camaro /
Just my two cents tho... P.S. I'll stick to my original first gens, can't get enough of them. '69 SS Conv. '69 SS Coupe '69 RS conv. + more coming soon...
forehead from the garage door opener flying at warp speed kinda gave me a LITTLE indication...RIP, '78... (snif..)
If GM produces a new/old style camaro kind of like the pics I have seen from popular hot rodding (the orange and green one), I'll be the first one in line waiting for it.
The year I remember hearing was in 2007 for a new production line of Camaro's. I hope GM makes some better decisions then they have lately... like the new checvy trucks. Everything is fine about them up to that grill and headlight design. IMO - what moron designed that look? It's to cat like. Reminds me of the grandam's when they first came out, at the Grand am's looked good with that look the trucks don't.
Regards, Scott
forehead from the garage door opener flying at warp speed