New Pioneer AVIC-N1 DVD/GPS Indash for $99.95

Want to learn how to get the New Pioneer AVIC-N1 DVD/GPS Indash for $99.95 Thatís right $99.95! Actual Retail Value is $2299.00 This information will tell you how to obtain
This is not a scam: I have already done it myself so I know it works. You can receive the product in little as 2 weeks depending on how much time you want to invest. You can have everything set up in less than a couple of hours
With this information you can also save $100's if not $1000's on other electronics for your home and car
E-mail me at if you would like to receive the information
Features: motorized 6.5" touch-screen TFT active-matrix LCD monitor 10-character sub display plays DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, CDs, CD-R/RWs, and MP3 discs GPS navigation two map DVDs 12 million points of interest 64MB internal memory GPS antenna rear camera input DVD/CD changer control XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) ó service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories audio/video output audio/video input 3 sets of preamp outputs 3-band parametric EQ tri-zone capable 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels DVD signal-to-noise ratio 97 dB CD signal-to-noise ratio 96 dB FM sensitivity 8 dBf warranty: 1 year