NOS for TBI?

Hi everybody,
I would like to now if someone of the 3th-Gen. drivers outthere has any expieriences about NOS for TBI-Equiped Cars. I would love to install a
NOS-Kit in my 88 305" TBI Camaro. But i read some articles on thirdgen.org and i'm not shure if it's still a good idea to install NOS in my camaro without any engine-modification. My engine is bone-stock (just the cam is a cranecam for computercontrolled cars!) I also now that i have to change the hypertech-chip back to the original one because of the agressive timing curves of the hypertech-chip.
I'm really thankfull for all your advises and expieriences.
From switzerland Stefan