Old RAC tach wiring diagram

A friend's trying to reinstall an old RAC tach in his 70' Falcon. Don't ask why please. It has 4 wires, Red and black which I think would be power(Red) and
Ground(Black). The others are Yellow and Green. One I suspect for the gauge light and the other for the distributer pickup. But he has no idea for sure. Anyone out there remember which is which?
Green goes to the ignition coil, yellow goes to the dashboard lights.
Gary