Open Vacuum line

Hi Everyone,

I've got a 1968 Camaro with (I believe) a '67 327 in it. I have a vaccume comming out of the carb (Holly) that is not plugged or connected to anything. Here's a picture:

know what this is and if I should do anything?Is it for emissions stuff and, being a '68, I can just plug it? Appreciate your help!

Reply to
snowdogdb

Does it have strong vacuum at an idle on that nipple ? Plug it, it should be manifold vacuum... the one that a lot of people use for the PCV valve.

Reply to
hipcheck