Open Vacuum line

Hi Everyone,
I've got a 1968 Camaro with (I believe) a '67 327 in it. I have a vaccume comming out of the carb (Holly) that is not plugged or connected to anything.
Here's a picture:
http://www.ceruleanblue.com/pictures/open_vacuum.jpg
Anyone know what this is and if I should do anything? Is it for emissions stuff and, being a '68, I can just plug it?
Appreciate your help!

manifold vacuum... the one that a lot of people use for the PCV valve.