Over-heating

My car over-heats within 10 mins of cranking. We have replaced the water pump, thermostat, and the sensor by the water pump. We have flushed the radiator and his doesn't have any blockages. Relays and fuses and motors
have been checked and appear to be good and working. What else could be wrong? HELP!!!!
Grier wrote:

How are your coolant levels?
Head gasket?
Coolant intake manifold?
Are your fans coming on?
Coolant levels good. Having some trouble with bleeder valves. Compression is fine. Both fans are not coming on but the motors are good but not receiving power. Tonight I replace the temperature coolant switch. It doesn't seem to get as hot as fast but it is still over-heating. Sending unit appears fine because the gauge is working. Are there any additional sensors in the LT1 motor than the one's I've mentioned? Another question: Once the thermostat opens there doesn't seem to be a strong water pressure. Should there be?
Thanks!