Overheating....

Hey, i just have a quick qustion, i have a 2001 SS. i put a 160degree thermostat and a hypertech on. now when i drive with my a/c on my car overheats. when the ac isnt on it runs fine......any ideas?

Thanks Dan
dan wrote:

Could be several things. When it overheats are the fans running?
Does the hypertech chip change the temp the fans come on at? I know when I put one in my 2002SS I needed to change that in the PCM. But I did it through HPTuners software.