Paint question for my 67

I have a 67 that i am doing a frame up restoration (my first) and i am trying to find the paint that I want. I will probably use Dupont. I am looking for the original Bolero Red in a base/clear coat type paint. I will also need the correct #s for the white bumblebee stripe and the black interior for Dupont paint. If nobody has these could somebody point me in the right direction please.

Matt

Reply to
MBHaysKS

MBHaysKS